Featured Listings

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So happy with my latest custom order bridal pin-up photo album!

After spending several hours carefully creating this lovely album, I just had to share it. I thought the concept of having a vintage style color scheme with a pin-up girl bachelorette was really interesting. I have to say I'm very proud of the way it came out, and I just love the look and coordinating colors. It's very feminine without being girly. Although, it's perfect for the bride-to-be, and all of her friends' old photos.

The subtle gold antiquing on all of the page edges adds a vintage feel to it, while a few simple gems and sporadic glittery spots offer some sparkle and shimmer. Layers of chipboard and card stock images create dimensional embellishments throughout the album. The colors are classic and soft; adding to the timeless photo spaces for perfect memories. I have had so much fun creating this unique photo album, that I might just have to make another one for myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment