Featured Listings

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fun ways to use recycled scraps!

After stockpiling my barrage of scraps and supplies, I've decided to focus on making some fun and dimensional albums. It's always fun to try and figure out the best way to create new and interesting designs with leftover pieces. I think I've managed to put together something interesting and exciting here, as well as make a cute gift for any occasion. The dimensional layered flower on the cover is my favorite part of this new design. It was fast, fun and huge! The pop-out banner below was also fun and I was able to use a scrap piece of cardboard behind it for extra dimension and stability. I hope you love it as much as I do!

4x6 Recycled Cardboard Scrapbook Photo Album - 10 Pages - 4 Note Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment