Featured Listings

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Favorite Baby Girls Handmade Gift Cards!

Just a quick look at some of my favorite designs. I've created over 100 different card designs for baby showers, birthdays, new moms, and new grandmas all with this little girl theme. I think they turned out super cute, but of course that's just my opinion. I've made tons of these for friends, family, and co-workers having baby girls and they seem to be a big hit. They're great for birth announcements, first birthday photos, or just as a quick update of progress notes and photo keepsakes.

Baby Bumble Bee - Just For You Gift Card, Birth Announcement





















Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Baby Shower, Gift Card, Birth Announcement



















Shaker Box Pink and Purple Gift Card

No comments:

Post a Comment