Featured Listings

Friday, July 17, 2009

Favorite Baby Boys Handmade Gift Cards!

Here are a few of my favorite little boy designs. I've created over 100 different card designs for baby showers, birthdays, new moms, and new grandmas all with this little boy theme. I've made about 75 for my sisters and many more for friends and other family. I've made tons of these for baby boys and they seem to be a big hit. They're great for birth announcements, first birthday photos, or just as a quick update of progress notes and photo keepsakes.

Sweet Baby Elephant - Baby Shower Gift Card, Birth Announcement, Birthday Card



















Bundle Of Joy - Baby Shower Gift Card, Birth Announcement, Birthday Card



















Baby Boy Congratulations - Gift Card, Birthday Card, Birth Announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment