Featured Listings

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mother's Day is on it's way!

Every year I agonize over what the perfect gift will be for my mother and mother-in-law. It never fails that I end up buying something or making something, then wondering if it was the right thing to do. Don't get me wrong, my mother and mother-in-law never seem to mind - whatever it is that I give them. I just like to make the extra effort to show them how much I appreciate all that they've done for me and how much I care about them.

This year I've decided to make a list of options for all those of you out there that are having the same dilemma. Here is a variety of featured sellers and some items I think any mom or mom-in-law would like: (in no specific order)

1.I love my mum hand cut gift card by Storeyshop - Simply sweet addition
2.MOCCA LOCA........WRISLET by idsings - Great for change, lipstick, cards, and more
3.Framed and Matted Perched on High Bird on Branch Modern FOLK ART Illustration by Kristen Stein - A great alternative to the same 'ole gift every year
4.YOU MADE MY DAY CARD by robinriley1 - Cute vintage look with all of the loving sentiment
5.MOM pin by scrapsbydenise - Very cute with a little bit of sparkle
6.Red Olive Leaf Big Town Bag by thewren - Beautiful design that can hold everything a mom might need
7.Vintage Bird Plates by Holcroft - Fantastic vintage print for any room
8.COLORFUL CABLENIT CARDIGAN by jessieskillman - Great for those chilly mornings
9.Twisted tree art print by cbarone123 - Original art is aways a great gift
10.Custom Photo Charm Necklace by MamaBethBling - This is great for sisters and sisters-in-law too (Free Shipping on any orders mentioning this blog at the time of purchase - Thanks MamaBethBling)
11.Swarovski Lime Martini Bracelet by HowSweet - Beautiful and affordable
12.8 oz. Super Fine Mist Spray On Lotion by sassyscrubsandsuch - Great for the mom on the go

Let us know what you think and what you'll be getting for your mother or mother-in-law this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment